Friday, October 14, 2011

NIKE WE RUN SG - 10KM 09.10.11


Completed the Run in 1:28:49.16 hr.

Super excited about the run since it's my first run after so many years of "rest". :p
Achieved 3 goals. :)


Goal 1: Go for the Run.
Waking up early is not my forte really.. :p


Goal 2: Complete the Run.
The previous time (a couple of months back) I tried to run, I only managed to do 2KM before giving up. :p


Goal 3: Complete the Run in 1hr 30mins or less.
I've done 10KM runs in 2007 and 2008 and both timings are under 1hr 30mins.
So that's my goal this time. :)


Oh. and this time it only took 2 days for my muscles to recover.. :D

4 comments:

mizztraveller said...

not bad

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

thank you. :)

Young Werther said...

You must get a pair of Vibram's FiveFingers running shoes!

Makes you go faster and longer :)

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

It's not that pretty on the feet me thinks.